November 9, 2008

MacKinlay's real Birthday, November 2nd

MacKinlay took Greysen for a hour because I was so tired. He put him in the Baby Bjorn and played fooseball with his dad and brother Mike. He and Greysen beat both of them. Way to Go!

Here is Greysen with a big smiling face. What a cutie!

This was MacKinlay's birthday at his parents house. He and Greysen got matching beenies from Jay and Robyne but I wasn't able to get a picture fast enough. This is MacKinlay favorite ice-cream cake from Baskin Robbins. I only spring for the $.99 cake from Betty Crocker. He is lucky his mom likes him so much.

2 comments:

mcdltdsy said...

I love that smiling picture of Greysen. He is gorgeous!!!!

Xoxo Grandma said...

Kristin, do you remember all those crazy things you did last year for MacKinlay's birthday? I miss spending time with you.