January 10, 2010

Temple Square Christmas Lights

November 29, 2009
My Parents came the day after Thanksgiving for the weekend for a friend's 70th birthday party. Here is my dad the infamous R.H. with little Greysen. He really does exist. R.H. stands for Ron Hilton but he goes by R.H. or grandpa, bop bop, scary grampa, maurice, etc.

We went down to Temple Square to see the Christmas lights. It was a lot of fun. We went with Grammy, R.H. Zane, Shana, Cade, Sage, Jada, MacKinlay, Greysen and myself. Greysen liked looking at the lights and stayed warm enough.

Here we are all bundled up walking around. My mom was happy to go back to sunny California after the weekend in Utah. She is a California gal and loves the beach too much. The morning she left she had to scrape ice off the car and after stomped inside and exclaimed, "I hate Utah." And back out she went.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

typical Grammy comment. Too funny!