January 21, 2011

Greysen Says the funniest things

Greysen is now 2 and a half and is starting to say really funny things. He took a little while to talk but now he's on a roll. He is really obsessed with money and he loves coins. We drive by Mac's work a lot and he loves to say, "Daddy work, wook mom." I asked him what daddy does at work and he told me "daddy make money" I was cracking up because a couple week before he pointed out Daddy's work and I said yep daddy's making money because he's a financial advisor. So now he says "daddy make money" and I asked him yesterday if mommy makes money and he said "no". Pretty soon he'll be saying "mommy spend money".
Greysen's favorite movie is Astroboy the past few days that is all he wants to watch. He wakes up and the first thing he says is "watch Astroboy". He is a cutie and keeps us smiling. Our favorite is the way he says okay and instead of saying coming he say "toming". His other big thing lately is to make castles. He likes to take a blanket and put it over the couch to make a fort but he calls it a "tastle" for castle. He is a bouncy boy and is always jumping and loves to fly like superman off our bed, which makes me nervous that he will break something. He loves me to watch movies with him and is constantly giving me the overview and turns my head and say, "wook mom they fly high in sky."