April 13, 2011

Converting from Crib to Big Boy Bed

I try and remember all the funny things that Greysen says but then I forget to write them down. Lately if anyone says that he is getting big he corrects them and says, "no, Greysen still little." He wants to be little and hasn't really liked converting to the big boy bed from the crib. I decided to take off the front piece of his crib and for the past 4 days he has been pointing to it saying, "Missing a piece. Where'd the piece go mommy." The first day he looked all over for the "missing a piece" but then gave up. He has now been sleeping in the big boy bed much to his dismay. He still tries to sleep in the crib but falls out in the middle of the night and I put him in his big boy bed. He just started climbing out of his crib 4 weeks ago after 10 months of being able to climb into it. My little baby is growing up to be a little boy and I am happy and sad all at the same time.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

i don't know how i got so behind on reading your blog! so much has happened. glad that rob is healing well, happy birthday ( i LOVE edible arrangements), go Canucks, totally awesome airplane! i can't believe how big greysen is getting.
we are planning on coming to the coast easter weekend so we can meet up. let me know when you are available. so excited to see you again.