March 9, 2011

Kristin's 31st Birthday

28 weeks pregnant and having a Happy Birthday!
Mac, Greysen and Mommy with the edible arrangement.
My friend Cara and her 3 kids came over and played on the swing set that was finally assembled the day before.
My friend Kate and I only 6 1/2 weeks apart in pregnancy. She fortunately had her baby almost 2 weeks early and is happily unpregnant. Her little girl Hannah is Greysen

My birthday was when Mac was just recovering from surgery. He and Greysen ordered me an edible arrangement and had it delivered. It made me laugh because the only other time that I have gotten an edible arrangement was when I was pregnant with Greysen. It was a sweet and thoughtful present from a husband that had been house bound and had only been home a little more than a week. Then he surprised me with the baby bedding that I had my eye on. He had it shipped to my sister's and she brought it over. He is so thoughtful and I am excited to set up the nursery.

No comments: