January 29, 2009

6 month Doctor Appt.

I took Greysen to his 6 month doctors appointment yesterday. The doctor said that he is doing great. He still needs to be on Prevacid for his acid reflux but other than that he is just fine. He had four shots and a flu shot for a total of five shots. He was brave and didn't start crying until after the third poke. Here are the stats.
Length: 27.5 inches=75%
Head Circumference: 45.5 cm.=75%
Weight: 16 lbs 1 oz.=25%
Previously I had been told by several doctors that once a baby starts sleeping through the night the naps will work themselves out. Well they haven't so Dr. Arnold told me to put him in his crib for one and a half hours twice a day. I decided to follow his instructions and today is the second day. He cries and falls asleep, cries, falls asleep, cries, and falls asleep. I am trying to stay busy and blocking out the crying. Hopefully now I will have more than 20 minutes here and there for myself.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oh... you had to bring up my favorite doctor in the world!!! Dr. Arnold!!! I love him!! and totally wish he was still my kids dr....