July 10, 2011

Greysen is potty trained and loves to hold his sister

Greysen began potty training the day after he turned 3. I just had a talk with him and said today you are going to wear big boy underwear and pee on the potty so that you can go to pre-school in August. He got a Popsicle every time he went pee in the potty. After 10 mins of potty training he managed to pee and poop his pants. I wasn't sure I could do it. Day two he peed on the floor at Walmart. Overall the first three days I was a wreck and was emotionally drained at the end of the day. It hasn't been 2 weeks and he is pretty much daytime trained and has pooped in the potty everytime (after the first day). We went through lots of marshmallows, Popsicles, cookies, jelly bellies, and lollipops and it was worth it. For this kid it was all about treats!Greysen had definitely taken more interest in Piper, which drives me crazy. He wants to hold her, loves to zurbert her bare belly, touch her face (that one kills me), and do round and round the garden like a teddy bear on her hand (which is really precious).

1 comment:

Kate said...

Cute!! That's one thing I love more than I imagined... watching my two kids interact! They sure are cute together!