July 19, 2011

Piper Update

Our Piper is so precious. She is such a doll and we all love her. Greysen is getting better about saying her name but still calls her Harper.
Piper blowing bubbles.


Look at those blue eyes. I just love this sweet baby girl of ours.
Piper is 10 weeks old and she is just such a sweet baby. This week she has not been sleeping well and had been very fussy. I finally figured out that she was starving and I needed to supplement with formula. Today was the first day I didn't have to supplement formula and she has been much happier. She is still on the Prevacid and it seems to be doing the trick.

3 comments:

Kate said...

I love her blue eyes!

Sharon said...

She's a beauty! Her hair is amazing!

Candice said...

I love that last picture of her...can't believe she is already 10 weeks!